Here are some useful things to do in a PTE Speaking Read Aloud test that we learnt from our real experiences:
- Read with a clear voice: by reading clearly, you can increase the percentage of content recognized by the AI system.
- Do not rush: since it is the quickest way to stumble mid-sentence (if not before that).
- Be confidence: being anxious is the brain’s way of rushing, and we all know what will happen when you let it go down that road! Just take a deep breath and calmly accomplish your task.
- Practice pronouncing difficult words: In the given countdown timer, you can try to get your oral muscles used to tricky words so that the chance of unnecessarily hesitating will be lowered.
- Try mocking your responses if possible: This is the upgraded version of the tip above. Before the recording starts, it is also a good idea for answer preparing.
- For further preparation at home, read out loud any text in English in combination with hands movements: This method does help A LOT as body language plays an important role in delivering the right punctuation, intonation and meaning of our speech.
That’s it, good luck on the test!
Reach us out on Facebook or Twitter to let us know if these information helps you get your goals, or for more awesome PTE Practice Test tips, check out our Youtube channel.